Features & Specifications
Our cutting-edge equipment optimizes output and efficiency to improve your products and your process.
- Dough flow is accurately controlled to maintain dough density, laminations and finished product weights
- Gauge rolls are machined to exacting specifications and mounted on precision bearings to maintain consistent dough sheet thickness
- Roll gap is adjustable on either side of roll for optimum dough sheet thickness control
- Integrated discharge conveyor maintains dough sheet characteristics and orientation as it delivers the sheet to downstream equipment
Contact us for a full list of features and specifications.Request More Info
RBS equipment is designed and built to our SafeShield Program standards to ensure operator safety, easy and quick sanitation and food safety. Key SafeShield features for this machine are:
- Mechanically secured and electronically interlocked guards around roll pinch points
- Guards designed for ease of inspection during production
- Discharge conveyors have integrated belt scrapers
Learn more about SafeShield
Reading Bakery Systems provides the latest, custom designed control systems for your equipment. All control systems are designed and built in house. We stay up to date on the latest technologies, safety standards and control specifications to keep your production running safely and efficiently.
- Automatic control of roll speeds, roll gap adjustments, and discharge conveyor
- Cascade control structure for synchronization with adjacent equipment to maintain dough sheet characteristics and optimize product quality
- Local control panels can be mounted on each gauge roll station