Features & Specifications
Our cutting-edge equipment optimizes output and efficiency to improve your products and your process.
- Die roll can be quickly swapped for product changeovers
- Built on lockable casters providing portability and interchangeability with existing production line components
- Dove tail grooved cast iron forcing roll
- Forcing roll driven by shaft mounted gearmotor
- Die roll driven with gearmotor via spur gear
- Endless belt with manual belt take-up & active belt tracker
Contact us for a full list of features and specifications.Request More Info
We understand the increasing demands you face to ensure safety, sanitation, and compliance. Our SafeShield Program combines cutting-edge design and manufacturing practices with a firm commitment to safety and sanitation.
- Moving parts are enclosed in the machine frame and unreachable during operation
- Infeed hopper is mounted on hinges and is easily removable for sanitation during operation
- Die roll is secured with a clamshell bearing to allow easy removal for sanitation
- Machine is mobile and can be easily moved to a sanitation work-space away from production
- The belt is kept free of dough debris by an adjustable scraper blade mounted under the discharge conveyor nose. A debris tray under the blade can be emptied at any time during production.
Learn more about Safeshield
Reading Bakery Systems provides the latest, custom designed control systems for your equipment. All control systems are designed and built in house. We stay up to date on the latest technologies, safety standards and control specifications to keep your production running safely and efficiently.
- Operator controls allow for complete automation of the moulding process
- Controls are mounted locally on the machine
- Process parameters can be saved in the control system
- Easy to use digital controllers adjust the speed of the rolls
- Process adjustments - like pressure roll tension - are manually controlled