Features & Specifications
Our cutting-edge equipment optimizes output and efficiency to improve your products and your process.
- May be designed with two or more die rolls for complex shape production or used independently for different products on the same line.
- Integrated scrap removal system may be mounted on the discharge end of the machine.
- Scrap dough can be discharged and re-routed to the dough handling system for reuse.
- The gap between the conveyor and die roll and the pressure exerted on the conveyor belt are adjustable.
- Dough sheet thickness is typically between .89mm (.035") and 1.65mm (.065") prior to cutting, but thicker sheets may be accommodated.
- Die rolls can be engraved bronze, coated metals, or plastic cups
Contact us for a full list of features and specifications.Request more info
RBS equipment is designed and built to our SafeShield Program standards to ensure operator safety, easy and quick sanitation and food safety. Key SafeShield features for this machine are:
- Mechanically secured and electronically interlocked guards around cutting and conveyor rolls
- Cutting roll guards designed for ease of inspection during production
- Transfer conveyors have integrated belt scrapers
- Web and edge scrap removal during production
Learn more about SafeShield
Reading Bakery Systems provides the latest, custom designed control systems for your equipment. All control systems are designed and built in house. We stay up to date on the latest technologies, safety standards and control specifications to keep your production running safely and efficiently.
- Automatic control of roll speeds and discharge conveyor speeds
- Cascade control structure for synchronization with adjacent equipment to maintain dough sheet characteristics and optimize product quality
- Local touchscreen interface terminal can be mounted on the machine